The container frame transport semi-trailer can be used to pull simple goods and can also transport engineering equipment, which brings us a lot of convenience. Therewill be a spare tire on the semi-trailer, and the maintenance of the semi-trailer spare tire is usually required. Details as follows:
1.Although the spare tire will not be used frequently, it is necessary to check the spare tire regularly. The main thing is to check whether the spare tire is worn or not, whatis the tire pressure, and if there is any problem, replace it in time.
2. It is necessary to know that the spare tire is also time-limited, and the life span is about 4 years. If the time is longer, it will age and cannot be used.
3. The main component of the tire is rubber, so do not put the spare tire and the oil together at ordinary times to prevent the spare tire from being corroded by the oil. Ifthe spare tire sticks to the oil, the service life of the tire will be reduced .
The auxiliary buttress is an additional safety barrier for the container semi-trailer. In the semi-trailer design process, most designers believe that the use of two outriggersof 25 tons or more can fully meet the requirements of the semi-trailer under no-load or heavy-load conditions, when the semi-trailer is connected or disconnected from thetractor, and is placed in a static state. The mass is 40 tons of load-bearing gravity and impact force requirements. As a user, based on the follwing two real accident
cases during the operation of the semi-trailer and the reasons for improving the safety of the semi-trailer, the designer is required to consider setting up auxiliary
buttresses between the two legs.
(1) Case 1: Under heavy load and detachment conditions, due to uneven ground, uneven force on the two legs, sudden failure of the internal gear set of the legs, andtooth sweeping phenomenon, the weight of the tank will cause the weight of the 8 groups of legs and The connecting bolts between the frames were all sheared
tangentially; eventually, the front part of the semi-trailer suddenly collapsed.
(2) Case 2: After the tractor was hooked on the LPG semi-trailer, the safety pin on the tractor pallet was not completely reset, and the semi-trailer suddenly detached fromthe tractor pallet when the semi-trailer was traveling, causing the front half of the semi-trailer to suddenly collapse.
(3) Fortunately, the auxiliary buttresses of the semi-trailers in the two accidents helped to avoid the vicious accident of the tank body being damaged due to the directimpact of the front head against the ground.
Among the above-mentioned accident cases, one of them was that a semi-trailer was driving too fast when turning on the approach bridge of the expressway. Th
concrete guardrail and light pole swept off the tank guardrail and the left valve box and fell directly to the bottom of the bridge; the box was integrated The structure of thegas-liquid emergency shut-off valve and the loading and unloading ball valve is caused by the fact that the liquid phase port is cut at the flange connecting flange part, thegas phase port flange connecting bolt is partially broken, the flange and the assembly are bent, and the two pipe ports leak and cause fire; The site environment and thestructure of the cracking and leaking parts are complicated. In the end, because the ideal extinguishing and blocking measures cannot be taken, the tank fire-fightingwater temperature control method is adopted until the LPG in the tank is completely burned out.